The Games and Interactive Digital Media Association (GIDiMA) is a non-profit organization bringing together individuals, professionals, companies, legal practitioners and public bodies to develop the fast-growing industry of games and interactive media in Luxembourg.
Our aim is to help, support and promote our members’ activities and businesses in Luxembourg by creating and fostering a sustainable ecosystem around our industry.
We want to contribute to the development of the country’s tech and creative sectors and to make Luxembourg a great place to develop and publish games and interactive media.
GIDiMA thus proposes:
- To build a bespoke ecosystem and federate the Luxembourgish game and interactive digital media community;
- To support its members and provide a sector-oriented network that allows exchange of information as well as the emergence of innovative solutions and a solid community with a unique voice in public arenas;
- To keep track of the status and trends of the industry landscape in Luxembourg;
- To benchmark and adopt best practices;
- To play a key role at national and, by extension, EU levels by providing structured feedback and proposing sector-specific solutions.
GIDiMA is open to anyone who holds these principles and values. We invite you to share your experience and insight and be part of a unified voice for the industry.
Find out more about membership of GIDiMA.